Civil Rights & False Arrests
Have you been falsely arrested, maliciously prosecuted or even wrongfully convicted for a crime you did not commit? Are you the victim of excessive force or abuse of process by the police?
The Firm’s core mission is to safeguard the rights of citizens in the community against the abuse of power by large entities, such as the government, the police department, jails, as well as corporations. The Firm has litigated civil rights cases in New York’s federal courts and our civil rights practice areas include police misconduct, free speech, discrimination, employment, children’s rights, class actions, and prisoners’ rights litigation. The Firm is committed to helping individuals who are victims of excessive force, false arrest, false imprisonment, malicious prosecution, unlawful strip searches, Racial Profiling, Illegal Stop & Frisks practices, first amendment violations, and deliberate indifference to medical needs by police officers, correction officers and other government officials.
Call a law firm that will fight zealously and aggressively to protect and defend your constitutional and civil rights and sue the City, State and Federal Government and Police Officers for depriving you of your constitutional rights.
- OCCUPY WALL STREET FRIENDLY
- FALSE ARREST/MALICIOUS PROSECUTION- 42 U.S.C. 1983
- DEPRIVATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL & CIVIL RIGHTS AND LIBERTIES
- Violations of Right to Counsel
- Right to Speedy Trial
- Illegal Searches & Seizures
- Warrantless Arrests
- First Amendment violations
- Freedom of speech
- Freedom of Religion
- Freedom to Peaceably Assemble
- Other First Amendment Violations
- POLICE BRUTALITY/EXCESSIVE FORCE
- ABUSE OF PROCESS
- FALSE IMPRISONMENT
- WRONGFUL DEATH
- PROCEDURAL & SUBSTITUTIVE DUE PROCESS
- RACIAL PROFILING